a) Log file information:We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Platform. This log file information may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Platform that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
iii) Google: Google Ads remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting Google Ads Settings. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your web browser. This service provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
Please find below the type of information we may require from you in order to provide our services on the Platform:
|TEST TAKER||CUSTOMER||SUBJECT-MATTER EXPERT (DEVELOPING THE TESTS)|
|address, postal code, city, state||-||+||+|
|date of birth||-||-||+|
|your username and password when you register for an account||-||+||+|
|career related information (e.g. education, job history)||+||+||+|
|the answers you give to test questions||+||-||-|
|webcam photos and video recordings||+||-||-|
|communications between you and us||+||+||+|
1. We use your personal data to help us provide and support the Services on our Platform. Here is how:
a) Service provision:we use the information to carry out and administer the tests you book, take or develop;
b) Communication:sending emails, newsletters, and other messages to keep you informed of the Platform. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link. We also use the personal data to deal with inquiries and complaints made by you relating to the Platform and to address your questions, issues, and concerns;
c) Website monitoring:to check the Platform and our other technology services are being used appropriately and to optimize their functionality;
d) Platform optimization:improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Platform and diagnose or fix technology problems;
e) Managing suppliers:who deliver services to us;
f) Easy access:to help you efficiently access your information after you sign in and to remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Platform;
g) Statistics:monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, demographic patterns, and patterns in our test results (on an anonymized and aggregated basis);
h) Development:develop and test new products and features.
i)Benchmarks:use aggregated and anonymized test scores and aggregated demographics to provide benchmarks to our customers and improve our services.
1. We will process your personal data for a number of reasons:
a) You have given us an explicit consent;
b) It’s necessary for us to process your personal data regarding the performance of a contract.
c) Processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests or those of a third party: provided this does not override any interests or rights that you have as an individual. Our legitimate interests are:
5. With Whom Do We Share Your Personel Data?
1. COENSIO has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures by using the latest technologies to protect your personal data against loss or unlawful processing. We use safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Platform secure and take steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information on the Platform may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. We request you to do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and us, at all times. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
1. If you are resident in the European Union, in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information that we hold:
Residents in other jurisdictions may have similar rights to the above. If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact [email protected].
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, in particular in a member state in the European Union where you are habitually resident or where an alleged infringement of Data Protection law has taken place.
2. Your browsing and interaction on any third-party application, website, or service, including those that have a link on our Platforms, are subject to that third party’s own rules and policies. In addition, you agree that we are not responsible and do not have control over any third parties that you authorize to access your account.
3. If you are using a third-party app, website, or service and you allow them to access your account you do so at your own risk.
1. We generally keep your information only as long as needed to provide the services on our Platform. We will retain your information as necessary to comply with legal, accounting, or regulatory requirements. The retention period for test-taker data that is available to customers (e.g. name, email address, and test scores) is 1 year. Webcam pictures taken as an anti-cheating measure are retained for 6 months. Video recordings of test-takers answering custom questions are retained for a year.
1. Your information will be held on servers in European Economic Area. We will take steps to protect your information in line with locally applicable data protection requirements.
These are cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of a website. Without these cookies, this website won’t work properly. Accordingly, we are not asking you for your specific consent for those cookies. For all other cookies, your informed consent is required.
1. Session Cookies
Session cookies are temporary cookie files which are erased when you close your browser. When you restart your browser and go back to the site that created that cookie, the website will treat you as a new visitor.
2. Functional Cookies
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day||HTTP|
|_ga_2T5J5Q0E6D||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website.||30 days||HTTP|
|1P_JAR||These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates.||30 days||HTTP|
|__hssrc||Hubspot||This cookie is set to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser.||End of session||HTTP|
|__hstc||Hubspot||The main hubspot cookie for tracking visitors.||13 months||HTTP|
|__hssc||Hubspot||This cookie keeps track of sessions.||30 minutes||HTTP|
|hubspotutk||Hubspot||This cookie keeps track of a visitor's identity. It is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.||13 months||HTTP|
|messagesUtk||Hubspot||This cookie is used to recognize visitors who chat with you via the chatflows tool.||13 months||HTTP|